18th February 2023, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Being weak in programming can I get job in a good company?

Being weak in programming can I get job in a good company?

19th February 2023, 12:17 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Being weak in programming can I get job in a good company?

It may be more difficult to get a job in a good company as a programmer if you are weak in programming, but it is not impossible. Many companies value other skills and qualities in addition to programming ability, such as problem-solving skills, communication skills, teamwork, and a strong work ethic. It is important to continue developing your programming skills and seeking out opportunities to improve them, as well as highlighting your other strengths and experiences that may be relevant to the position. Additionally, consider seeking out positions or companies that may be a better fit for your current skill level and interests, and focus on building your skills and experience over time.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?