18th February 2023, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How can get my job if strong in programming language? How can i improve my programming knowledge?

I am not strong in programming language. How can i improve my programming knowledge? Without programming knowledge is it difficult to get a job?
What course i have to join to get a job?

19th February 2023, 12:19 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: How can get my job if strong in programming language? How can i improve my programming knowledge?

Improving your programming knowledge can take time and effort, but there are several ways to get started:

Practice: The more you practice programming, the better you will get. Start with small programs and gradually work your way up to larger projects.

Take online courses: There are many online courses available that can help you improve your programming skills, such as Codecademy, Coursera, and Udemy. These courses are designed for beginners and can teach you the basics of programming.

Read books: There are many books on programming available that can help you learn the fundamentals of programming. Some popular books include "Code Complete" by Steve McConnell, "The Pragmatic Programmer" by Andrew Hunt and David Thomas, and "Clean Code" by Robert C. Martin.

Join online communities: There are many online communities and forums where programmers discuss programming languages and techniques. Joining these communities can help you learn from experienced programmers and get answers to your questions.

While programming knowledge is important for many jobs in the tech industry, there are other roles that do not require programming skills. Some examples include project management, quality assurance, technical writing, and user experience design. It is important to identify what interests you and what skills you have, and then seek out job opportunities that match your skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?