19th May 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study B.Ed being a BBA graduate? What is the scope of B.Ed?

Hello everyone,
I am a BBA graduate. Now I want to do B.Ed.
Please tell me that is this best for me or not
to do B.Ed and what are the scope of B.Ed after BBA in future?
Thank you in advance.

22nd May 2015, 03:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.Ed being a BBA graduate? What is the scope of B.Ed?

Yes, you can surely opt for B.Ed course after successful completion of your BBA course and it will surely prove to be beneficial to you in future.

However, below i have mentioned the scope of B.Ed after BBA.

Kindly have a look at it.

Scope for Higher Studies after B.Ed;

M.Ed is a higher option after B.Ed. But for joining this course one should be a post graduate in any discipline. This post graduation degree is offered by DIET centers all over the country. After the completion of M.Ed course, graduates can join as higher secondary teachers in various institutions. Mphil is also another option.

Career Opportunities after B.Ed:

Job opportunities for these professionals are numerous.

They can find employment in various government and government aided institutions.

For this recruitment the government organizes SET exaam.

After qualifying this examination one can join as teacher in any government school in the State.

B.Ed graduates can teach in high primary and high school level.
26th May 2015, 02:38 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.Ed being a BBA graduate? What is the scope of B.Ed?

B.Ed can be done after graduation from any stream.You should have 50% marks in graduation to be eligible for B.Ed through most universities.
Whether it is good for your career it depends on your interest.With B.Ed you will be in the school education field for your entire career.If you want to be a school teacher,B.Ed is the best option for you.If you have other corporate or other sector dreams,then B.ed is not for you.It is simple as that.
You can further go for M.Ed as well after post graduation.You will be eligible for Govt service as school teachers after B.Ed.The workload will be relatively lower than most fields.You can apply for TET(Teacher Eligiblity Test) or School Service Commission for your respective state to be a govt school teacher.Private schools does not conducts tests and you wcan approach directly for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?