26th May 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for doing Marine Engineering after passing 12th with PCM in NIOS?

can i do marine engineering after passing 12th with (pcm) in NIOS?
I am uite intereste din this course. Your reply will help me definitely

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join B.E marine engineering after passing 12th science in NIOS
  2. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  3. Eligibility to study D.Pharmacy for 12th PCM NIOS candidate?
  4. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th?
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Entrance exams details for the admission in Marine Engineering after 12th Science with PCM group?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to join Merchant Navy for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th Science of NIOS Board?
  8. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  9. What to do after passing 12th in the field of marine engineering
  10. Am I eligible to appear in IGNOU B.Tech entrance exam if pursuing 12th PCM from NIOS?
  11. Will I be able to join regular engineering college after passing from NIOS?
  12. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  13. How to take admission in a good marine engineering college after scoring 65% in 12th in PCM?
  14. How should I join Merchant Navy as a merchant officer? I am a SY Mechanical Polytechnic student
  15. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  16. How to do marine engineering after passing 12th?
  17. Can I get admission in engineering college after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  18. Admission in correspondence BCA for 12th NIOS student?
26th May 2015, 03:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for doing Marine Engineering after passing 12th with PCM in NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for Marine Engineering because you have completed 12th standard.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks are eligible for Marine engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
26th May 2015, 03:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for doing Marine Engineering after passing 12th with PCM in NIOS?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Marine Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard with PCM from NIOS Board. To get admission in Marine Engineering course, you need to appear in Engineering entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of Marine Engineering course.
26th May 2015, 04:03 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for doing Marine Engineering after passing 12th with PCM in NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can join the marine Engineering Course from any Engineering colleges which is providing you the Marine Engineering after passing the 12th. Branch. You can go for the Selected college also, but make sure that the college is accredited by AICTE and DTU. Also, it must be under any Government University if it is not an autonomous university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?