7th November 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study B.Ed(Special Education) in Netaji Subhas Open University? Eligibility to get admission?

I want to do B.Ed now in Special Education specialization. Is it beneficial to do this course from Netaji Subhas Open University? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission for this course in this Open University?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to do distance M.Sc(Zoology) in Netaji Subhas Open University?
  2. Procedure to study Ph.D in Mathematics from Netaji Subhas Open University for M.Sc student?
  3. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate Commerce (Paper 18) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Is it possible to do B.Ed in distance education with the help of educational loan?
  5. Netaji Subhas Open University Post-Graduation in Bengali (Paper 1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How to get admission in Netaji Open University for taking up Ph.D?
  7. Which universities offer diploma in distance education mode?
  8. Possibility to study Part Time PhD in Computer Science with 60% in MCA for a candidate of Netaji Subhas Open University?
  9. Can I study special B.Ed in Netaji Subhas Open University being a B.A. fresher? Is that B.Ed course granted by WBSSC?
  10. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study BBA from Netaji Subhas Open University? Fee structure to study this course? -- [New]
  12. Netaji Subhas Open University, Post Graduate Commerce (Paper 16) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. From which institute can I pursue B.E through distance mode?
  14. Names of universities offering M.A English with M.Phil through distance?
  15. Names of the good universities offering M.A with M.Phil English through distance/correspondence?
  16. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate History (Paper 4) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Where can I do MSc in distance?
  18. Which are the distance learning institutes in Allahabad approved by AICTE
9th November 2016, 12:10 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.Ed(Special Education) in Netaji Subhas Open University? Eligibility to get admission?

Yes, definitely studying B.Ed in Special Education from Netaji Subhas Open University will be beneficial as pursuing the said course from there will be a good choice.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do B.Ed course, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Graduation or in Post Graduation.
There is 5% relaxation of marks for OBC candidates and 10% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
9th November 2016, 04:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.Ed(Special Education) in Netaji Subhas Open University? Eligibility to get admission?

Yes, as long as the university is registered, you can always opt for it, there is no such issue. You should have completed a minimum of graduation from a recognized university having scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?