8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery course in Alternative Medical Institute Agra?

Dear friends, I have completed my 12th with Science. Now, I want to do Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery course in Alternative Medical Institute Agra. But some of my friends are not suggesting me to do this course in this institute. So, I want to know what are the benefits of doing this course in this institute? Please advice me!

12th September 2019, 01:53 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery course in Alternative Medical Institute Agra?

There are lots of benefits of studying Bachelor of Electro Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Institute Agra. The institute provides practical training to their student and jobs after registration. After doing this course you can go for higher studies or can run private homeopathy medicine stores.

Some of the Employment areas are:-

Private Clinics
Hospitals
Medicine Stores
Freelancing (Medical)
Health Consultancy Centres

Some of the job types are:-

Medical Coder
Homeopathic Doctor
Assistant Doctor
Health Claims Assistant Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?