8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra. I want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

10th September 2019, 05:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra? Duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to study Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra. I want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra.

Your age should be above 18 years.

Duration for this course is 3 years.
10th September 2019, 10:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra? Duration of this course?

Bachelor of Electro-homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BEMS) is an undergraduate Homeopathy course. The required eligibility to study Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Electro-homeopathy Medicine and Surgery is 50%. The course duration of Bachelor of Electro-homeopathy Medicine and Surgery is 4.5 years.
11th September 2019, 02:14 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra is 10+2 passed with Physics, chemistry and Biology with minimum 55% marks. You must have attained the age of 17 years and should be a citizen of India.

The admission to the Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra is direct.

The duration of Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra is 4 years and 6 months which includes 6 months of mandatory internship.
11th September 2019, 02:43 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra are as mentioned below:-

Educational qualification - Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognised university with at least 55% aggregate.

Age limit - No age limit

Course Duration - 4.5 years
11th September 2019, 12:55 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Eligibility to study the Bachelor of Electro Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery in the Alternative Medical Institute, Agra is a pass in 10+2 or DEMS.

Duration of the Bachelor of Electro Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery in the Alternative Medical Institute, Agra is 4 years (1 year for the DEMS completed students).

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
15th September 2019, 05:30 PM
Umapattapu
Junior Member+

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra.age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?