8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus and fee expenses of Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery course which is available in Alternative Medical Institute Agra I am planning to do this course in this institute. Please tell me about the course syllabus also.

11th September 2019, 02:10 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and fee expenses of Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra?

The latest syllabus of Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra is given below:-

Year I:-

:-Anatomy I
:-Physiology I
:-Food and Hygiene
:-Electro-Homeopathy -Pharmacy

Year II:-

Anatomy II
Physiology II
Pathology
Pharmacology (Materia Medica -Electropathy)

Year III:-

:-Gynaecology
:-Ophthalmology
:-E.N.T.
:-Practice of Medicine - Part-I

Year IV:-

:-Medical Jurisprudence
:-Paediatrics & Obstetrics
:-Surgery
:-Practice of Medicine - Part-II (Including Diagnostic & Treatment)

The fee expenses of Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra would be Rs.75,000 per year.
12th September 2019, 01:33 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and fee expenses of Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra?

Bachelor of Electro Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery at Alternative Institute Agra is a 4 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is around Rs.30000 per year.

The detailed syllabus of this course is given below.

Year I

Anatomy I
Physiology I
Food and Hygiene
Electro-Homeopathy-Pharmacy

Year II

Anatomy II
Physiology II
Electro-Homeopathy (Materia - Medica)
Pathology

Year III

The Practice of Electro-Homeopathy and Medicine I
Gynaecology
E.N.T
Ophthalmology

Year IV

The Practice of Electro-Homeopathy and Medicine II
Surgery
Medical Jurisprudence
Paediatrics and Obstetrics

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.amiagra.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?