21st July 2019, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Bachelor of Management Studies course in Maris Stella College Vijayawada?

Dear friends, I have completed my 12th with Science. Now, I want to do Bachelor of Management Studies course in Maris Stella College Vijayawada. But some of my friends are not suggesting me to do this course in this college. So, I want to know what are the benefits of doing this course in this college? Please advice me!

23rd July 2019, 04:08 PM
phool1004

Default Re: Benefits of studying Bachelor of Management Studies course in Maris Stella College Vijayawada?

Benefits of studying Bachelor of Management Studies course in Maris Stella College Vijayawada is as follows :-

:- A Good Introduction to the Realities of Business & Management.

:- Become a More Effective Team Player.

:- Learn How to Effectively Manage People.

:- Work Experience Alone Is Not Enough.

:- Gain a Competitive Edge.

:- A Variety of Career Choices.
23rd July 2019, 07:51 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Bachelor of Management Studies course in Maris Stella College Vijayawada?

The benefits of studying Bachelor of Management Studies in Maris Stella College Vijayawada is that you will get scholarship if you are a merit holder or belong to SC or ST or OBC category. If your family income is less than Rs.1,00,000 per year.
You can check the websites www.epass.cgg.gov.in for more details.

The eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Management Studies in Maris Stella College Vijayawada is 10+2 passed in any stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board or equivalent.

You can get the application form from the website http://marisstella.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?