27th June 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College, Vijayawada?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know the course structure of 1 year PG Diploma course in Computer Application available in Maris Stella College, Vijayawada? Please let me know about the course structure as soon as possible.

30th June 2016, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College, Vijayawada?

Sorry, to say that Maris Stella College, Vijayawada does not offer PG Diploma in Computer Application course. The list of postgraduate courses offered by Maris Stella College, Vijayawada are mentioned below :-

--> M.A (Economics)
--> M.A (English)
--> M.Com
--> M.Sc (Mathematics)
--> M.Sc (Statistics and Computer Science)
--> M.B.A
--> M.C.A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?