21st July 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Maris Stella College Vijayawada? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Bachelor of Management Studies course in Maris Stella College Vijayawada. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

23rd July 2019, 04:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Maris Stella College Vijayawada? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Bachelor of Management Studies course in Maris Stella College Vijayawada. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

There is no entrance examination available to study the Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) course in the Maris Stella College, Vijayawada. Candidates are admitted to the Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) course in the Maris Stella College, Vijayawada based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent). Interested candidates can apply either online or offline for the Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) course in the Maris Stella College, Vijayawada. Shortlisted candidates are called for an interview (with parents) for the admission to study Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) course in the Maris Stella College, Vijayawada. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
23rd July 2019, 04:38 PM
phool1004

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Maris Stella College Vijayawada? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, There is a entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Maris Stella College Vijayawada which is ICET Conducted by Andhra Pradesh government.
23rd July 2019, 07:33 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, entrance examination is available for admission in Bachelor of Management Studies in Maris Stella College Vijayawada.

The duration of Bachelor of Management Studies in Maris Stella College Vijayawada is of 3 years and the medium of instruction is English.

The admission to the Bachelor of Management Studies in Maris Stella College Vijayawada is on the basis of entrance examination conducted by Maris Stella College Vijayawada .

You can get the application form from the website http://marisstella.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?