24th September 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Which is better for a girl candidate- B.Sc in agriculture or forestry?

Sir, I have cleared my 10+2 exam from bio group with 55% and now I am confused. I am a girl which will be a better option for me- B.Sc in agriculture or forestry?

25th September 2016, 12:32 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better for a girl candidate- B.Sc in agriculture or forestry?

Actually, it depends on your interest in which field you are interested whether in agriculture and forestry. As a girl you can pursue BSc in Agriculture if you are not interested in forestry. Agriculture is the most favoured occupation in our country India. So personally I would like to suggest you to choose Bsc agriculture. Otherwise Forestry has lot of job opportunities such as forest officer, forest Guards, Rangers etc.
25th September 2016, 02:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better for a girl candidate- B.Sc in agriculture or forestry?

Both Agriculture and Forestry are good fields of study and have good scope. There is no problem for being a girl in these fields as there are variety of job opportunities along with lucrative career options. You should go for the field in which you have interest and comfortable with the fundamentals of the concerned field . You should opt for the field in which you want to build your professional life. Also take your decision as per the reputation of the college from which you are getting admission call.
25th September 2016, 06:12 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Both are good and have good scope for your future. We cannot tell you which one is better as both gives you ample of knowledge and opportunity to grow.
It should be your decision for which subject you want to go for as per your ease and understanding. What I suggest you to check the syllabus and then decide.
25th September 2016, 08:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

No any sector is good or bad. You can choose any of the two. But according to me B.Sc Agriculture will be better if you pursue with this.
25th September 2016, 09:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have cleared my 10+2 exam from bio group with 55% and now I am confused. I am a girl which will be a better option for me- B.Sc in agriculture or forestry?
It's depends upon your Interest and the future carer goal, but I suggest you to prefer B.Sc in Agriculture course, which is having good scope in both the Government and Private sectors. The syllabus for B.Sc in Agriculture course includes Forestry subject as well, so you can easily find jobs in both the Forestry and Agriculture related job. Apart from this, being a Female student B.Sc in Agriculture is good specialization when compare with B.Sc in Forestry course. Once, after completing B.Sc in Agriculture course you can find job opportunities in the different fields such as,

- Agroprocessing industry
- Input sector
- Banking sector
- NGO working with Rural background
25th September 2016, 09:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

No any sector is good or bad. You can choose any of the two. But according to me B.Sc Agriculture will be better if you pursue with this.
25th September 2016, 11:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such problem being a girl for either of the course you wish to appear for, you should just have interest in that particular field and should be willing to continue your studies in.

Just decide as to where does your interest lie and which field you are good at and go for it.
26th March 2020, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bscdegree i have interested in agricultural coureses,forestry coureses,plant study courses iam bsc science woth combination of microbiology, Biotechnology, chemistry.. but i have interested in agricultural sector,plants study sector in m.sc can i go the this coureses ..so ,cam i go this coureses plant sector ,agricultural, forestry coureses in msc i have opportunity to study in msc to choose forestry courese,agricultural, horticulture.. can u give suggest me sir..
4th May 2020, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for bsc forestry without entrance exam
7th June 2020, 07:19 PM
HGK7

Its totally on your interest/choice.Both Agriculture and Forestry are good fields of study and have good scope. There is no problem for being a girl in these fields as there are variety of job opportunities along with lucrative career options. You should go for the field in which you have interest and comfortable with the fundamentals of the concerned field .
18th October 2020, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

can I directly do bsc forestry after 12 ? If yes than how ?
2nd November 2020, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed my 12 th class with good score
And I have also written neet exam.my dream was to become a docter but my neet Ranking was not good and also due to financial issues I dropped it.
Now i am going to choose the course in bsc .that too I have very much interest in bsc forestry .so pls guide me,if I choose that (bsc forestry)course it will be helpful for my future??
Pls answer me
18th April 2021, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue career in forestry after completing BSC agriculture?
14th July 2022, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Is entrance exam required for BSC Forestery course
27th September 2022, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

an I directly do bsc forestry after 12?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?