8th April 2020, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Biochemistry or Industrial Chemistry, which is better to study in BSc?

Hello Sir, I need your suggestion regarding selecting the subject to study in BSc course. I am confused between Industrial Chemistry and Biochemistry. So, between these two subjects, which one I should opt?

12th April 2020, 08:13 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs down Re: Biochemistry or Industrial Chemistry, which is better to study in BSc?

Biochemistry is more betterthan Industrial Chemistry

Biochemistry is the study of the chemistry of living things, which includes chemical reactions, organic molecules. It is a laboratory based science that brings together biology and chemistry.

Industrial Chemistry deals with commercial production of chemicals and related products from natural raw materials. Industrial chemistry is the process of development, optimization, and monitoring of fundamental chemical process used in industry for transforming rawmaterials.
29th April 2021, 04:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Biochemistry or Industrial Chemistry, which is better to study in BSc?

It's really hard to choose between industrial chemistry and biochemistry?
11th June 2021, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Biochemistry or Industrial Chemistry, which is better to study in BSc?

Between biotechnology,microbiology, biochemistry, industrial chemistry which one is more harder, profitable, and best
23rd June 2021, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Biochemistry is more reasonable than industrial chemistry
3rd February 2022, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I have gained to study industrial chemistry but I wanted biochemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?