12th April 2018, 09:54 AM
Kalashree dad

Admission procedure to study BSc(Industrial Chemistry) in Cochin University of Science & Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in Cochin University of Science & Technology for BSc in Industrial Chemistry course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this course and in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in CUSAT with a rank of 4511 in general category?
  2. Terms and conditions to get admission in Engineering course at Cochin University of Science and Technology for the Uganda student?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  4. To get admission in Cochin University of Science and Technology do I need to appear for NATA exam?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to get admission in PhD in Chemical Oceanography at Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala, India? Facilities for foreign students?
  7. Can I get selected in CUSAT after scoring 46 rank in B.Com
  8. How to join engineering CUSAT entrance? Is there negative marking?
  9. Can I get admission in CUSAT affiliated colleges with 125 OBH category rank and 3207 general category rank?
  10. How can a student of Myanmar get admission in MS CS at Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala, India?
  11. Can I get selected for CUSAT after scoring 46 rank in B.Com, LLB
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in CUSAT after scoring 7011 rank in CAT?
  13. Is there any possibility to get admission in MCA with 370 rank in CUSAT CAT 2016?
  14. When to apply for M.Tech from Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Iowa State University of Science and Technology, Ames to study Masters in Biotechnology? Can I get study visa?
  16. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Top five universities to do PhD after M.Sc Medical Microbiology? Which topic is best and demanded in future?
  18. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
15th April 2018, 04:59 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Industrial Chemistry) in Cochin University of Science & Technology?

CUSAT (Cochin University of Science And Technology) is one of the top universities which offer different level & different type of courses like graduation, post graduation, certification courses, doctorate level courses and etc.,

To get admission into the university for graduation level degree you need to complete 10+2 or its equivalent education in related stream from any recognised board.
The admissions are given based on the entrance exam performance. The exam is conducted once in every year. You need to apply for the exam by filling the application form which are available in their official website.

The university offers different courses in graduation level degree but the university do not offer B.Sc in Industrial chemistry instead there are many courses in the university.

For more information visit the official website of CUSAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?