23rd April 2020, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Biochemistry and Industrial Chemistry, which one has better scope for a BSc aspirant?

Sir, I have passed my 12th with Science stream and I am confused about BSc Chemistry course. I want to study BSc related to Chemistry. So, Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Biochemistry and Industrial Chemistry which one has the better scope?

27th April 2020, 12:57 AM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Biochemistry and Industrial Chemistry, which one has better scope for a BSc aspirant?

It depends upon the type of job you like to work if you take BSc Chemistry then you can pursue your career in the field of teaching and technical writer, organic chemistry offers more job oppotunities,if you choose biochemistry you can go for masters and phd.
Many universities offer guest lecturer or full time jobs as lecturer. You can also go for full time research work by becoming a full time scientist.
14th December 2022, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Biochemistry and Industrial Chemistry, which one has better scope for a BSc aspirant?

Which field is better bs applied chemistry oe bs bio chemistry?
Which field has better scope?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?