21st October 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Campus Interview available in NIFT-Surat for BFTech(Apparel Production) candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, if I get admission for BFTech(Apparel Production) in NIFT-Surat then I can get job from campus interview? I am planning to do BFTech(Apparel Production) in this institute. So, I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidate.

11th November 2018, 05:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview available in NIFT-Surat for BFTech(Apparel Production) candidate?

NIFT-Surat provides Campus Placements for graduated students as well as various disciplines of the two years post graduate. The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has a centralized placement process. Companies recruits the students from any campus or course of the institute through two routes which are facilitated by the institute where that is,
On Campus Placements and
Pre-Placement Offers (PPO)

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://nift.ac.in/placements

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?