7th January 2016, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Is masters in international business in paris a 15 months program? Scope of getting a relevant job in Paris or France?

Dear expert
I am shobana from Chennai India, I am going to do my masters in international business in Paris France from this October. It is 15 months programme. Will I get a job in relevant field itself in Paris France.
Regards shobana

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a job in France after completion of International Business course in Paris, France?
  2. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  3. How to do Masters degree in International relations after completing honors lower division?
  4. AE Electrical TNPSC Study Material and Previous Year Question Papers
  5. What does MFA(Masters in Fiance), MIB(Masters in international Business) and MTA(Masters in Tourism Administration) deal with? What is the future and scope in all the courses?
  6. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which subject is preferred among masters in International Relations, masters in IT or masters in Banking and Finance?
  8. What is the complete duration of CS course? Which are the subjects for the course?
  9. Which are the courses available in Ph.D? What is the duration of the course?
  10. Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?
  11. What is the minimum qualification required to be eligible for IPS entrance exam?
  12. What is the scope of MBA in International Business?
  13. Can BSc Students apply for MBA finance or any other subject?
  14. Difference between MSc Physics and Integrated MSc Phd in Physics
  15. Which stream is best for fashion design to take admission in Paris?
  16. Which subjects to take in 11th and procedure to do MBA or CS?
  17. Better country for Masters program in Electronic field? Scope after pursuing this course from USA?
  18. What is the duration of company secretary course? How many subjects are there in this course?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?