8th September 2011, 10:25 PM
saloni pal

Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India

hii, i have completed my bds in india and since then practicing dentistry in a private clinic. now i am getting married in singapore so i need to know do i have to do mds to work there , if yes then can u pl guide me with college and when the admissions start??

12th May 2012, 11:43 PM
stlawrence

Default Re: Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India

Important Dates:

The important dates for NDA I Examination 2012:

Date of Notification: 31-12-2011

Last Date of Receipt of Form: 30-01-2012(Monday)

Date of Exam: 15-04-2012(Sunday).

The important dates for NDA II Examination 2012:

Date of notification: 05-05-2012

Last Date of receipt of form: 04-06-2012(Monday)

Date of exam: 19-08-2012(Sunday)

For more information log on to official website
http://www.upsc.gov.in/

R
12th May 2012, 11:57 PM
prabhusingh88

Default Re: Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India

yes u can apply for mds colleges in singapore for ur mds degree as our bds degree is recognized there.. it costs little lessr than india but may not recognized to practice in india until u pass sreening exam...
23rd May 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Iam doing my MDS IN PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY IN GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE...SCOPE AFTER THIS
3rd December 2016, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing MDS orthodontics in India. What are my possibilities of practicing in Singapore and how?
20th October 2017, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

I have done my mds in india and now practicing in bahrain.can i work in singapore without exams.kindly guide
23rd February 2023, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my mds in india and now practicing in bahrain.can i work in singapore without exams.kindly guide
U shd not practice anywhere duffer. Singapur??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?