14th October 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available for BTech(Computer Science and Design) students in IIIT Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I really want to get admission in IIIT Delhi for studying BTech(Computer Science and Design) course. But I don't know if this institute provides campus placement or not for the students of the particular stream. Please let me know about this asap.

18th October 2020, 04:06 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Campus placement available for BTech(Computer Science and Design) students in IIIT Delhi?

IIIT Delhi has got campus placements. To get placed your CGPA should be 6 or more. If less than 6 then you will not be placed through campus and should try off campus.
The companies visiting IIIT Delhi are:
•Adobe
•Amazon
•Sandisk
•Snapdeal
•TCS
•Urban Clap
•Wipro
•Microsoft
•Myntra
•Oracle
•Intel
•Google
•Flipkart
•Zomato
•Deloitte
•Swiggy
•Xerox
20th October 2020, 09:12 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement available for BTech(Computer Science and Design) students in IIIT Delhi?

Yes, Campus placement available for BTech(Computer Science and Design) students in IIIT Delhi.

The companies visited in this campus are very high profiled companies. Approx all the students placed those who go for placements. The alumini network is very good they also very helpful for students.

Last year average package was 11.5 LPA .
20th October 2020, 12:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, campus placement is available for BTech in Computer Science and Design at IIIT Delhi. This institute has 100 percent placement is available for this course with a good salary package and in a reputed organization. The institute placement office sends an invitations to companies along with relevant information and company fills a JAF (Job Announcement Form) in which job details are filled like pay package, location, allowances and other bonuses. Then the placement office allots the dates to the companies for the campus interviews.

All the students are eligible to participate in the placement process and can contact their institute placement office. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiitd.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?