22nd May 2013, 05:28 PM
Sripat sinha

How much marks should I get in AIEEE to join Thapar University?

sir my marks in isc examination is 82% , then how much marks we should obtained in AIEEE to select in thaper univercity

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 190 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 160 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much marks should I get in AIEEE to join Thapar University?
  4. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  5. Least number of marks in 12th and AIEEE to get admission in Thapar University?
  6. Can I get admission in Thapar university after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Is admission in Thapar University based on AIEEE score or any separate exam?
  8. Approximate rank or marks needed in AIEEE for admission to BE(computer science) in Thapar University?
  9. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala after completing 12th with 62.80%?
  10. Can I get Thapar University Patiala after scoring 128 marks in AIEEE in Gen Category?
  11. How to take admission in Thapar University? I have scored 92 marks in AIEEE -- [New]
  12. How to score good marks in AIEEE? I have scored 80 to 85% in 12th
  13. Is Aerospace engineering available in Thapar? How much marks are required in AIEEE to secure a seat?
  14. What is the score requirement for AIEEE to get admission in Thapar University, Patiala?
  15. Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in Thapar University after scoring 190 marks in AIEEE and 80% in 12th class?
  16. Is there any chance of getting in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 4000?
  17. How may I get admissions in Thapar university? I've secured Punjab state rank 1803 in AIEEE and have passed qualifying exam from Bathinda in Punjab with 92% marks in PCM(CBSE)
  18. How to join B.Tech after scoring 80 to 85% in 12th?
25th July 2016, 03:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I get in AIEEE to join Thapar University?

>> Thapar University, formerly known as Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, was founded in 1956 by Karam Chand Thapar and is situated in Patiala.

>> The no of marks required in AIEEE to join Thapar University as given below:::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>

=> FOR SC = 68

=> FOR OBC = 145

=> FOR GENERAL = more than 180

>> For more information you can contact at given below address::::::::>>>>>>>>

Thapar University
Bhadson Road, Patiala, Punjab 147004
Phone: 0175 239 3055
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?