9th September 2020, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BDes(Fashion Communication) students in School of Fashion Technology Pune?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BDes(Fashion Communication) from School of Fashion Technology Pune. So, I would like to know about the campus placement facility which is available for such students of this institute. Kindly let me know about the placement facility asap.

11th September 2020, 09:53 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BDes(Fashion Communication) students in School of Fashion Technology Pune?

Yes, Campus placement facility for BDes(Fashion Communication) students is available in School of Fashion Technology Pune .

This college had been organizing 40% to 60% internship for the students. 70% of students gets placement in several reputed companies. Companies like Zara, Pantaloons and many more had recruited students in posts of the designers.
12th September 2020, 12:42 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BDes(Fashion Communication) students in School of Fashion Technology Pune?

Yes, campus placement facility for Bachelor of Design(Fashion Communication) students in School of Fashion Technology Pune.

You can visit the website https://soft.ac.in/ for more information.

Contact Address:-

School Of Fashion Technology
Sr.13/1/2, Narhe Ambegaon,
Opp. to Vision English Medium School,
Pune – 411041
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?