9th September 2020, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Design) for a 12th Humanities NIOS student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Humanities studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BDes(Fashion Design). Can you please let me know if I am eligible to do BDes in this specialization or not?

11th September 2020, 10:25 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Design) for a 12th Humanities NIOS student?

Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Design) for a 12th Humanities NIOS student is as follows.

You must be with a minimum qualification of 10+2 or equivalent are eligible to pursue BDes course.

There is no age restrictions for this course.
12th September 2020, 12:17 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Design) for a 12th Humanities NIOS student?

°°°For admission into Bachelor of Design course, you must have completed 10 + 2 or equivalent exam in any stream for any recognised board.
Some colleges and institutions in India considered the 50% minimum percentage criteria in qualifying exam or entrance exam to get admission.

°°° Hence, you are eligible after 12th with Humanities.
12th September 2020, 10:09 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required to pursue degree course in designing i.e; B.Designing in any specialization is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th even with Humanities stream, you are eligible to pursue B.Designing degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?