14th September 2020, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BTech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) students of Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology?

Dear friends, I am planning to do a BTech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) course which is available in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology. So, I would like to know about the campus placement facility for such students of this institute. Kindly let me know about the placement facility asap.

15th September 2020, 07:19 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) students of Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for BTech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) students of Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology.

Placements are offered from the 6th semester. Many companies are visit in college.

The whole year companies come and offer jobs to students. Average package is about 4 lakhs per annum and the highest is more than 8-10 lakhs.

Percentage required is just 60% for campus interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?