26th January 2021, 06:15 AM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) students in FIT Engineering College?

Can anyone of you let me know about the campus placement facility available in FIT Engineering College for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) students? I want to join this college for this course, so I want to know about the campus placement facility.

30th January 2021, 08:52 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) students in FIT Engineering College?

Campus placement facility for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) students in FIT Engineering College is given below.

About 75% of the students from this course got placed last year.

The average salary offered ranges between Rs. 18,000-35,000 per month.

Top recruiting companies like TCS, Amazon, CTS, etc, visit our college for placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?