7th December 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLB Correspondence course at the age of fifty years?

Respected Sir, I am a 50 years old Mechanical Engineer, I wish to continue with my education and pursue LLB course. I want to know can I pursue LLB Correspondence course at the age of fifty years? If yes then please tell me the procedure of the same.

9th December 2016, 09:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB Correspondence course at the age of fifty years?

At the age of fifty years you only have option of studying in correspondence mode. Law degree is definitely offered by many distance mode universities but recently Bar Council has de-recognized distance mode law degrees for registration.

Hence, if you want to become a professional lawyer, then distance mode law degree will not be enough. You can study such courses only for knowledge purpose.
9th December 2016, 09:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB Correspondence course at the age of fifty years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a 50 years old Mechanical Engineer, I wish to continue with my education and pursue LLB course. I want to know can I pursue LLB Correspondence course at the age of fifty years? If yes then please tell me the procedure of the same.
You can pursue LLB course through correspondence.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?