19th September 2021, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I be able to give only final year graduation from IGNOU skipping all the years?

I didn't passed my graduation final year from ignou and I left some years for my personal reasons but now I want to apply for only final year graduation can it possible.

21st September 2021, 10:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be able to give only final year graduation from IGNOU skipping all the years?

°°° No, it is not possible that you skip all the year examinations and you appear for only final year examination.
One has to appear for all the examinations of all the years.
If you have taken admission in graduation then, you have to appear for the first year examination and then you have to register for second year examination and then you have to appear for the second year examination and then you will have to register for third year examination.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://ignou.ac.in
24th September 2021, 09:47 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be able to give only final year graduation from IGNOU skipping all the years?

No, that is not possible..
You have to take admission and have to.appear for each year respectively ..
At the end of year, you have to appear for exam...
And after 3rd year exam..
You graduation degree will be valid , and you can receive that from your respective University...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?