16th April 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation by skipping one year without classes?

Is it possible to complete graduation by skipping one year without classes? Can you please tell me what is the procedure to be followed for the same? Kindly help me with the details as I am currently stuck with something and I need a break!

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete graduation having many backlogs?
  2. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  3. Is it possible to complete my uncompleted graduation in one year? If yes what will be the fees for it?
  4. Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?
  5. Is it necessary to complete graduation for answering Maharashtra MBA CET exam? Is it essential to join coaching classes to crack the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  7. Is it possible to complete two years graduation course in 1 year?
  8. Is it possible to complete 2nd year of graduation after a long gap? Also provide expenses details?
  9. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  10. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  11. First year engineering failed, how can I complete my graduation?
  12. Is it possible to complete graduation course in commerce at the age of 31 years?
  13. How to complete Graduation when I am 36 years old?
  14. Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it?
  15. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
  16. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?
  17. Is it possible to complete the Graduation course in 1 year?
  18. Possibility to complete 2 years of Graduation in a year if discontinued?
16th April 2016, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation by skipping one year without classes?

You have to apply for readmission if you have attended regular classes for one year. After readmission you can attend classes and appear in exams respectively.

You can get the application form from the college for readmission. Just fill it and pay the required fee. This is the procedure followed in most colleges.
16th April 2016, 08:11 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation by skipping one year without classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to complete graduation by skipping one year without classes? Can you please tell me what is the procedure to be followed for the same? Kindly help me with the details as I am currently stuck with something and I need a break!
It depends upon the college or university whether they are conscious about attendance or not if they are conscious you will face problem even you have to pay some panalty for that.
if they are not conscious about attendance of students then you can easily appear in exams by making any excuse.
16th April 2016, 10:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot appear for the examination after a year gap in your graduation unless you have a valid reason for it and should have informed the management earlier with valid proofs.

Otherwise your candidature is liable to get cancelled.
17th April 2016, 12:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, it is not possible for you to skip one year class. If you do that then it would be a problem at the time of semester examination. Certain attendance percentage is mandatory to eligible to sit in the semester examination. Those who didn't having required attendance percentage will not allowed in the semester examination. Please, contact your college concerned department for more Information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?