3rd September 2011, 04:00 AM
bhattihs

How much should I have to score in my Final year of BBA having secured an aggregate of 52% in last two years to be eligible for Customs Officer Job? Can I appear for SSC Exam for Customs Officer in my final year of Graduation?

Respectd Sir,
Right now I am in a BBA final yr and my average percentage for the last 2 yr is 52%.
Kindly let me know that how much i should have to score in my final yr so that i can be elligible for the custom officer job. Secondly can i appear for the ssc exams for custom officer post in my final yr or do i have to clear the final yr of bba. If yes how much the %age would be needed for appearing in the ssc exam for the above mentioned post.

3rd September 2011, 11:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I have to score in my Final year of BBA having secured an aggregate of 52% in last two years to be eligible for Customs Officer Job? Can I appear for SSC Exam for Customs Officer in my final year of Graduation?

Graduation is the minimum qualification required for this post. Even those who are in the final year can apply. But this is provided the results will be out by the time of the results of the exam are declared. Also you can apply only if you are over 21 years of age. Any candidate who is over 30 years cannot apply. The marks secured in the qualifying exam will hold relevance at the time of final decision taken by the selection panel.
7th November 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much should I have to score in my Final year of BBA having secured an aggregate of 52% in last two years to be eligible for Customs Officer Job? Can I appear for SSC Exam for Customs Officer in my final year of Graduation?

I had completed B.Sc(Chemistry) in this academic year. I got 72.5% in UG. Now can I apply for Custom Officer?
8th November 2011, 12:08 AM
gkumar13000

scoring 60 percent will be good enough....look after customs job vacancies
22nd December 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I m in 3rd semster of BBA ,i want to know the syllabus and physical test to be eligible to become a custom officer.
14th April 2012, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

I am studying msc.software engineering can I apply for custom office !???????
9th December 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

how do i get the form to apply for the custom service recruitment in 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?