19th September 2021, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there a way to write graduation direct without going to class?

Actually I already passed my 12 but I haven't pass my graduation so I'm just asking that whether I can be able to write 3rd year exam for graduation because I don't want to do nehu course anymore and I don't even don't want to go to class anymore so is there any way to slove my problem?

22nd September 2021, 12:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a way to write graduation direct without going to class?

If a candidate does not want to attend regular classes , he/she may get admission through distance learning...
The benefit of distance learning is that, you don't need to attend regular classes, you just have to appear for exam, and you get the degree...
24th September 2021, 08:27 PM
Shamaila parween

Default Re: Is there a way to write graduation direct without going to class?

Yes, you can do graduation without going clas with correspondence course there is no issue to go class any where.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?