15th November 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in IBPS Clerk exam being a correspondence BSc(Mathematics) graduate?

Hello everyone, I have studied BSc with Mathematics through correspondence. I want to apply for IBPS Clerk exam. But I don’t know that can I apply for this exam as I have done Graduation through correspondence? Please let me know about this immediately.

21st November 2018, 03:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in IBPS Clerk exam being a correspondence BSc(Mathematics) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have studied BSc with Mathematics through correspondence. I want to apply for IBPS Clerk exam. But I don’t know that can I apply for this exam as I have done Graduation through correspondence? Please let me know about this immediately.

Yes, you can appear in the IBPS Clerk examination being a correspondence BSc (Mathematics) graduate provided the university you studied is recognized by UGC. Candidates who have passed their degree through distance education or part time or correspondence education are also eligible to apply for the IBPS Clerk examination. Candidates should be in the age group of 20 years to 28 years for appearing in the IBPS Clerk examination. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?