20th May 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Sc honours if already doing B.Sc general?

Hii... I m doing B.sc genral(botany ,zoology nd chemistry) ,under PU chd . I want to know can i apply for B.sc honours in botany? If yes what are the conditions? I have given 1st year examination now

27th May 2014, 11:18 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Sc honours if already doing B.Sc general?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hii... I m doing B.sc genral(botany ,zoology nd chemistry) ,under PU chd . I want to know can i apply for B.sc honours in botany? If yes what are the conditions? I have given 1st year examination now
No sorry you can't. Both the course considered as a bachelor degree course, so you can't apply for B.Sc Botany course. I suggest you to first complete B.Sc general course. After successful completion of this course you can apply for M.Sc in Botany course.

M.Sc stands for Master of Science. The duration of the course is for two years with four semester. There are lot of colleges in India which offers this course. Pass in B.Sc course with Botany as a main subject from recognized university are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Botany course. Since, your studying Botany course in Bachelor degree course. So, After completing B.Sc course your eligible for M.Sc Botany course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?