16th November 2018, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NEET-UG after my marriage being a female SC candidate?

Hello everyone, I have got married in this year. But I am preparing for NEET-UG. I want to apply for NEET-UG and I am a female candidate. I belongs to SC category. So, I would like to know that can I apply for NEET-UG?

22nd November 2018, 09:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NEET-UG after my marriage being a female SC candidate?

Yes, you can apply for NEET without any doubt, if you have got the required qualification of class 12th with PCM stream. There is no upper age limit for candidates, who want to apply for private medical colleges.

Only in case of state and central government quota seats, there is an upper age limit of 25 years. There is even age relaxation available for you.
24th November 2018, 08:53 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NEET-UG after my marriage being a female SC candidate?

There is no bar on appearing in NEET for married candidates. So, candidates with required educational qualification and fulfill the age criteria are eligible to appear in examination.

The application form is available now. The eligibility to appear for NEET is that :-

Candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology stream.

The age limit is 17-25 years. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Candidate must have scored minimum 40% if belong to reserved category.
25th November 2018, 03:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and to appear in NEET UG held by NTA for offering admission in undergraduate bachelor degree course such as MBBS/BDS across any medical of India (except AIIMS and JIPMER) the minimum qualification required are as below :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must not be under 17 years as on 31st December of that year in which you are appearing in the NEET UG while it must be under 25 years by the date of examination. Upper age limit relaxation of 5 years is allowed for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with PCB group with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

So, being a female candidate belonging to SC category, you are eligible to apply for NEET UG if you satisfy above mentioned examination without worrying about your martial status as martial status of a candidate is not considered while deciding the eligibility of a candidate for appearing in the same examination.

For more details regarding NEET UG, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
18th May 2023, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm 22 year old and I get married because of family pressure now I have two children but I want to fulfill my dream of doctor I do my best I can do it am I eligible for neet exam because I drop 3 year after 12 th I got good marks in board
31st May 2023, 09:23 AM
eduking

For NEET the age limit is 17 to 25 years and the candidate must have class 12th with PCB stream from a recognized board with 50% minimum marks. You can surely apply for it if you are 22 years of age with the required qualifications. Also, there is age relaxation available for SC/ST category candidates which is 5 years, and for OBC which is 3 years.

Hence, no need to worry about age and be prepared for the entrance exam. Admission will be on merit and if you have a good rank you can get admission to your choice of college.
31st July 2023, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Divorced women how much can get marks to get medical College in sc category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?