13th November 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Deck officer after completing class 12th with Commerce and again with Physics and Maths?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th with Commerce stream and again with Physics and Maths. I want to know can I become a Deck officer after completing class 12th (Commerce) and also Physics and Maths? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Repeat class 12th with Physics and Maths is possible for Commerce student?
  2. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  3. Procedure to do deck cadet course after class 12th? -- [New]
  4. Can i become a Deck Cadet on my 12th (Commerce) qualification basis?
  5. What should I do after completing 12th? I am a PCM student
  6. Am I eligible to apply for admission in BHU, Varanasi after completing class 12th Commerce without Maths?
  7. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  8. What shall I do after the completion of 12th to become Marine Deck Officer?
  9. Admission in Navy for Deck Cadet after scoring 55.8% marks in 12th?
  10. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  11. Can I join NDA after completing class 12th from Commerce stream (without Maths)? How can I apply for the exam?
  12. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  13. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  14. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  15. How can I become an Architect or Interior Designer after completing class 12th (Commerce+Maths)?
  16. What courses to do after completion of 12th Class to become IAS Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  18. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
16th November 2016, 01:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Deck officer after completing class 12th with Commerce and again with Physics and Maths?

In order to become a Deck Cadet officer, you should have completed your +2 level of education with science background PCM having scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate. Therefore, if you have not studied science at your +2 level, then I am sorry that you cannot opt for the course to become a deck cadet officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?