22nd May 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce without Maths?

Hi,
My name is Tejpal Singh. I am going to complete my 12th class within 3 months. But I am really confused which course I should do after 12th in Abroad. I really want to study in Abroad. I have Commerce stream without Maths.

28th May 2015, 03:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce without Maths?

After completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor degree courses like B.Com, B.Com (Honours), etc., in which you are interested. To get admission in Undergraduate courses in Abroad Universities, you need to appear in SAR and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in SAT examination is not mandatory because it depends upon the selection of the country that you are going to pursue your higher studies and it is mandatory that you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?