28th June 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a teacher with BEd(Geography) Degree of MAM College of Education?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I do BEd in Geography from MAM College of Education then I have a chance to become a teacher or not? Please let me know that can I become a teacher or not?

29th June 2018, 06:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BEd(Geography) Degree of MAM College of Education?

Yes, college is a recognized one and your B.Ed qualification from it will surely be valid for becoming a teacher, provided you fulfill all other criteria.

There are government and private schools, both have different criteria for selection and B.Ed is compulsory for applying.
29th June 2018, 10:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BEd(Geography) Degree of MAM College of Education?

Yes you will be eligible to apply for TET, CTET and many more entrance exams. The important thing is that college should be recognized otherwise degree should not be valid.
After completing B.Ed from MAM College of Education you are allowed to apply for teaching jobs.
30th June 2018, 06:25 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Yes you are eligible to appear in examination for recruitment as teacher in government colleges after pursuing B.Ed from MAM College of Education Tamil Nadu.

For recruitment as teacher you have to appear and qualify in CTET or State Teacher Eligibility examination.

CTET examination is conducted by CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?