2nd June 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BSc(Physical Education) in DM College of Science, Imphal?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc in Physical Education in DM College of Science, Imphal? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

30th June 2018, 06:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Physical Education) in DM College of Science, Imphal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc in Physical Education in DM College of Science, Imphal? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Those candidates who have passed Class XII or equivalent examinations in Arts or Science or Commerce streams from a recognized board are eligible to study BSc Physical Education in DM College of Science, Imphal. Candidates have to apply for the admission to study BSc Physical Education through the prescribed application form along with the relevant enclosures and it should be submitted to the college admission counter. Candidates have to attach the following documents: copy of the mark sheet of Higher Secondary examination, self attested copy of Provisional Certificate of Higher Secondary examination, one attested copy each of Sports Certificate(s), etc. Candidates can find the details in the DM College of Science, Imphal website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?