10th August 2017, 07:48 PM
jug_2014

Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed after scoring 49 percent in B.Com? Can I apply for TET exam?

Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed after scoring 49 percent in B.Com? Can I apply for TET exam? Can someone please give me the details on this? What are the minimum criteria on this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me with the answer soon.

12th August 2017, 12:15 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed after scoring 49 percent in B.Com? Can I apply for TET exam?

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and same is a professional degree course required by those who are looking to make their career as a teacher.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing B.Ed degree course is a bachelor degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.

So having completed your bachelor degree i.e; B.Com with 49% marks you are not eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree course and hence not to appear in TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test ) as for these B.Ed degree is a compulsory if you are looking to be teacher of Classes higher Standard 5.

Further even to be eligible for your recruitment as teacher upto Class V you need to hold D.El.Ed ( Diploma in Elementary Education ) degree course.
12th August 2017, 09:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed after scoring 49 percent in B.Com? Can I apply for TET exam?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree with minimum of 50% to apply for this course. OBC and SC/ST candidates can get 5% marks relaxation.

With 49% marks, you can apply for B.Ed only if you are from reserved category.

Only those candidates who have done bachelor's degree and bachelor's degree in education can apply for Teacher Eligibility test.
17th March 2022, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I m 12th 49 percentage but I completed M.A b.ed above 60percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?