11th February 2019, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for BSc(Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to join Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai for studying BSc course in the specialization of Nursing. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this BSc course.

14th February 2019, 04:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BSc(Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to join Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai for studying BSc course in the specialization of Nursing. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this BSc course.

There are 100 BSc Nursing degree course seats available in the Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai. Those candidates who have qualified 12th standard or equivalent qualifying examination with science subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology can apply for the admission to study BSc Nursing degree course in the Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai. Duration of the BSc Nursing degree course shall extend over a period of four academic years.
14th February 2019, 05:23 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BSc(Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai?

Total number of seats available for B.Sc (Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai are - 100 seats per course.

Total fee expenses are - Rs. 1.2 lakhs
15th February 2019, 02:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Total number of seats available for B.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai-
100 seats per course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?