7th April 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my college in B.Sc 4th Semester?

I’m studying in B.Sc 4th semester in private college. Now I want to join Government college. What is the procedure for it. Can I change my college?

7th April 2017, 10:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my college in B.Sc 4th Semester?

Normally, change of college is not allowed because most of the admission are on merit basis and seats are not available easily.

Only in rare cases such transfers are possible and that also with the permission of both colleges.
7th April 2017, 11:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change your college in B.Sc. 4th semester. You need to pursue complete three years B.Sc. course from the same college where you have secured admission in B.Sc. course to be eligible to get B.Sc. degree certificate. In case, if you are not interested to continue your 4th semester in your present college then, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of B.Sc. course in Government College.
8th April 2017, 12:55 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your College at this instant since you are in the second year of your degree course.
Since you have completed a year in the said college, you must complete your degree from there only, there is no other option left for you.
8th April 2017, 01:12 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m studying in B.Sc 4th semester in private college. Now I want to join Government college. What is the procedure for it. Can I change my college?
Yes, it is possible to change your college in 4th semester, but you must a valid reason and the concerned e college run under the same university, you can change your college through the procedure of Internal Sliding.
8th April 2017, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

It is very difficult to change college after B.Sc 4th Semester. Some colleges/universities allow students to change college after 1st or 2nd year. You have to contact the college administration for shifting of college. You should get confirmation from the college you want to join for a seat. If you find a seat then you should contact your college administration for shifting. If your college allows then you can shift to the new college. It is not easy to do, so it is better to complete the course in the same college itself. No Objection Certificate (NOC) is needed in some colleges for taking admission in the third year.
8th April 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 2nd sem BSC student of sardar patel university. I have to choose subject in 3rd sem. What subject is best for best future chemistry or biotechnology?
8th April 2017, 05:38 PM
kalamrockz

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot change college in 4th semester as the procedure is such that you can only change your college to another, if you have some valid point and if it is necessary to do so.

Moreover, you can apply for transfer to another college only after completion of your 1st year, i.e. 2nd semester and should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
8th April 2017, 11:06 PM
khanexpert

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your college from private to government college in 4th semester as the provision is such that the candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in their first year and transfer to another college is only possible after completion of 1st year.
14th February 2021, 02:23 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

No, it is not possible to change your college in B.Sc. 4th semester. You need to pursue complete three years B.Sc. course from the same college where you have secured admission in B.Sc. course to be eligible to get B.Sc. degree certificate. In case, if you are not interested to continue your 4th semester in your present college then, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of B.Sc. course in Government College.
3rd July 2023, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join final year BSC this year. I finished my 2nd year BSC (CBZ)in 2010
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?