17th April 2017, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my university from Panjab university to Punjabi university?

I have done my BSc non-medical 1st year from Guru Nanak college under Panjab university and now I want to take admission in Patiala under Punjabi university. Can I do this? If yes then how?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  2. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  3. When the exams of M.Tech will be conducted in Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC, Punjabi University? What is the syllabus of M.Tech?
  4. Will i get placed in any company with 72.14% marks in MCA degree?
  5. Is coreepondence MCA offered in GNDU and Punjabi University, Patiala?
  6. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  7. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  8. Universities offering Ph.D Anthropology programme?
  9. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  10. Detailed information about M.Phil course in Punjabi University for M.Com postgraduate?
  11. Information about M.Sc (Medicine) after BDS?
  12. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  13. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  14. Am I eligible for governemnt jobs if did Diploma in Modern Office Practice and BA in one go from Punjabi University?
  15. Which books to prefer for MSc entrance exam? How to prepare for it? What is the syllabus?
  16. Colleges offering PhD through SLET in India? Can I get fellowship?
  17. Ph.D in music from Punjabi University after B.Com?
  18. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
17th April 2017, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my university from Panjab university to Punjabi university?

No, it is not possible to change from panjab university to Punjabi university after completion of your first year B.Sc. Non-Medical course. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you need to pursue complete duration of B.Sc. course from the same university. In case, if you are not interested to continue your course from the present university, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of B.Sc. course in another university where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
17th April 2017, 10:09 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change my university from Panjab university to Punjabi university?

I am sorry, but unfortunately you cannot change from Panjab university to Punjabi University at this instant because you have completed your 1st year studies from Panjab University. Therefore, you must have to complete your whole degree course from that university only. There is no other option for you.
30th July 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bca 1st year from A S College khanna under Punjab university now I want to take admission in Punjabi university. can I do this? If yes then How?
8th January 2018, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my university after Bachelor course from Punjabi university to Punjab university for further Master courses?
14th August 2018, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in PUP in Part2 after completing 1st part in bsc non medical
4th July 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1st year college under Punjab University can I change. College under Punjabi University Patiala please reply to my questions
13th May 2021, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my college (malwa college Bondli-Samrala which associate to Punjab university) to direct punjab university.. can is it possible?? If yes then how
28th October 2022, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my panjab university to panjabi university patiala after the addmition in BA ...and before the exam of 1 sam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?