21st March 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete BA in 6 months?

Can I learn BA English without 12th and having ITI and diploma civil passed in 1988. Now I am 45 years old and I wish take BA in English. Some ads I have seen in newspapers offering BA within 6 months like that .is it original. Can I have taken this degree?

22nd March 2017, 06:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I complete BA in 6 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I learn BA English without 12th and having ITI and diploma civil passed in 1988. Now I am 45 years old and I wish take BA in English. Some ads I have seen in newspapers offering BA within 6 months like that .is it original. Can I have taken this degree?

Sorry, it is not possible to complete BA in 6 months duration. The eligibility to study BA is a pass in 10+2 in any discipline or equivalent examinations. The BA courses are available in various universities in regular and correspondence mode. The duration of the course is three years. You have to appear for examinations at the end of every year. So it will take at least three years to complete BA course either in regular or in distance mode. You have to study the course in UGC recognized colleges or universities. The minimum duration of BA course will be three years, so it is not possible to complete the course in six months.
22nd March 2017, 11:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot complete your BA degree course in only six months as there is no such provision to complete the said course in six months. The duration of the said course is of 3 years.
Candidates those who have opted the said course must have to complete the said course in minimum of 3 years.
12th May 2019, 10:48 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, it is not possible to complete BA in 6 months duration. The eligibility to study BA is a pass in 10+2 in any discipline or equivalent examinations.
20th June 2019, 09:33 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Sorry, it is not possible to complete BA in 6 months duration. The eligibility to study BA is a pass in 10+2 in any discipline or equivalent examinations. The BA courses are available in various universities in regular and correspondence mode. The duration of the course is three years.
26th June 2021, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

how do i complte my jee syllabus in 4 months?
21st August 2021, 06:54 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

No,it's not possible.

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognized university.

BA means Bachelor of Arts undergraduate courses in India

Duration 3 years.
11th September 2021, 02:15 AM
Minal F

B.A( Bachelors in Arts) its a 3 years degree course. So you are not eligible to complete B.A in 6 months. It will take minimum of 3 years for completing your BA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?