13th September 2014, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Whether 6 months back in MBBS will affect my career?

Hi sir,
I failed in my 1 st phase MBBS,and got 6 months back,.now my MBBS is finished..
I took 6 yrs insted of 5 nd half years to complete my MBBS degree...,
I am afraid that does this 6 months back affects my career? will i get good job with well salary even I have 6 months back?

23rd November 2014, 12:20 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Whether 6 months back in MBBS will affect my career?

6 MONTHS BACK WILL AFFECT MBBS CAREER?

No, it won't affect much your career. Completing MBBS course these days is a bigger struggle and if you have done that no matter how much time you took you are still consider to be a Doctor.

What matter more is that, "In which you are specialized in?" the answer for this question would be that you need to complete a PG course with some socialization which will make you unique in the crowd. Yes, it's going to be tough to take up a new course and complete it but then you have no other choice.

If you want to have a better career and setup your own clinic which would add values then you ought to complete the specialization course..
16th April 2015, 12:18 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Whether 6 months back in MBBS will affect my career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir,
I failed in my 1 st phase MBBS,and got 6 months back,.now my MBBS is finished..
I took 6 yrs insted of 5 nd half years to complete my MBBS degree...,
I am afraid that does this 6 months back affects my career? will i get good job with well salary even I have 6 months back?

Yes, don't worry you will get the good job, since you were 1 semester back and nothing more than that. So, this is normal and don't be afraid. You will be placed in a good company of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?