8th December 2016, 03:45 PM
Bhattacharya Aniruddha

Can I continue B.Com 2nd year as a General student if I failed in History honors?

Respected Sir, I did not pass in History honors paper, so I want to know can I continue B.Com 2nd year as a General student if I failed in History honors? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

9th December 2016, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue B.Com 2nd year as a General student if I failed in History honors?

You can't change your course in 2nd year of the degree. What you have been studying will remain and there is no procedure to change the stream or subject. Hence, you can just appear for back papers for subjects in which you failed.

If you haven't got year back, then you can surely get admission in 2nd year and appear for back papers along with your studies.
10th December 2016, 10:48 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: Can I continue B.Com 2nd year as a General student if I failed in History honors?

According to my knowledge it is not possible to continue from second year in commerce. If you are interested in commerce then you should start from first year.
28th February 2018, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I am BA 1st year student and my stream is History honours, but when check my result History 1st Paper have 28 marks and 2nd Paper 71 marks. But I am Promoted .Is second year I clear my second year exam????
21st January 2019, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed two years of bcom with computer but now i am doing government job in Panchayat department on the basis of compassionate appointment. How can i complete my bcom degree. Can i do bcom general for last year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?