17th January 2017, 01:21 PM
indrajeet8541

Is it possible to pursue BA Geography Honors from JNU after completing BA in History honors scoring 60% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BA in History Honors scoring 60% marks and now I wish to do it again but with Geography Honors from JNU so I need to know is it possible to pursue BA Geography Honors from JNU after completing BA in History honors scoring 60% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th January 2017, 10:34 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue BA Geography Honors from JNU after completing BA in History honors scoring 60% marks?

Yes, definitely you can pursue BA Geography Honors from JNU after completing BA in History honors. I have attached a link below where you can find the total details regarding the eligibility, admission procedure and many more. In order to pursue BA in Geography honors you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the institute itself. So, all the details are attached in the link below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JNU AdmissionPolicy.pdf(210.7 KB, 16 views)
19th January 2017, 11:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue BA Geography Honors from JNU after completing BA in History honors scoring 60% marks?

Yes, definitely you can pursue BA with Geography Honours from JNU after the completion of your BA in History scoring 60% of marks in it as you are very much eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognised Board are eligible to opt for the BA course with Geography Honours from JNU.
24th January 2017, 12:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by indrajeet8541 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BA in History Honors scoring 60% marks and now I wish to do it again but with Geography Honors from JNU so I need to know is it possible to pursue BA Geography Honors from JNU after completing BA in History honors scoring 60% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for B.A in Geography from JNU if you fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Geography with above 75% marks are eligible to get admission in B.A in Geography course. Your age should be about 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?