22nd September 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Should i opt Medical Science as optional for IAS exam?

I have done graduation with B.PHARMACY. I want to appear in IAS exam. So can i take medical science as optional? Is it right to me?.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do IAS with medical science as optional? I am a medical graduate
  2. It is a good idea to take medical science as a optional subject for IAS entrance exam?
  3. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? How many optional subjects should we opt for IAS exam?
  4. Which optional subjects to opt for main exam?
  5. IAS Mains with medical science and psychology as optional
  6. How to select optional subjects for Civil Services examination? How to prepare well for the examination?
  7. How can I appear for IAS? What should I prefer after 12th? What should I do between BSc and B.Tech?
  8. What are the prospects after opting Medical Science IAS Mains? Is there any institute offering training in this?
  9. Optional subject to be taken for a B.Sc(Nursing) student in IAS exam?
  10. Best optional subjects for IAS mains?
  11. Which Coaching center is good for IAS Exam? Which Optional subject should I opt for this Exam between History and Geography?
  12. Where to get previous 10 year Question Papers of IAS Main Exam? What should be the second optional subject for IAS if first choice is Political Science?
  13. Which subjects can I take as optional for IAS exam while studying computer science?
  14. Which subjects can I choose as Optional for IAS Exam having completed CSE?
  15. How many optional subjects we have to opt for IAS EXAM , in primiliary & in main? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which Optional subject should I choose for Civil Services exam?
  17. Which two optional subjects should I opt for my mains exam? I have done BSc with Maths and Computer
  18. How to become an IAS officer after doing B.E in computer science?
22nd September 2015, 11:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i opt Medical Science as optional for IAS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done graduation with B.PHARMACY. I want to appear in IAS exam. So can i take medical science as optional? Is it right to me?.
You have done B.Pharmacy so you can choose medical science as a optional subject for IAS exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for IAS exam.

Age criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for IAS exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
23rd September 2015, 12:21 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the Indian Administrative Services after the B.pharmacy course.

The civil services examination is conducted in the three stages and the candidates have to qualify in all the stages for the final selection. The candidates are free to select the optional paper other than the graduation discipline.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd September 2015, 01:04 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can select Medical Science as an optional subject for the IAS entrance exam. You can select an optional subject of your choice. However, please make sure that are interested to select Medical Science as optional for IAS exam. Below, I and listing you the Medical Science reference books for the IAS entrance exam please go through it.

MEDICAL SCIENCE BOOKS FOR IAS EXAM:

- MCQS in Biomechanics and Applied Anatomy - B. Arun, G. Thilagavathi, C. Sasiganes
- A Review with Questions and Explanations - Richard S. Snell
- A Provisional Hand Book of Haematherapy or Auxiliary Blood Supply in Medicine and Surgery - New York Bovinine Company
- Clinical Anatomy by Regions with the Point Access Scratch Code - Richard S. Sne
29th January 2021, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can bsc Radiotheraphy student opt medical science as optional?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?