30th March 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I study LLB after completion of Political Science Honours?

Hello,
If I do Political Science Honours then after completing this can I do LLB course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

3rd April 2016, 07:01 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study LLB after completion of Political Science Honours?

Yes, you can do LLB course after completion of Political Science Honours.

LLB is a three year duration course that deals with the various aspects of Law and the Indian Penal Code (IPC)with specialization in civil or criminal law stream.

Eligibility criteria for LLB course :-

-The candidate must hold Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 40% marks (35% for SC / ST) from a recognized university.

-There will be 2% weightage in mark for the candidates who possess PG degree.

Admission in most of the Law institutes in India is made through an entrance examination which is followed by a Personal interview and Group discussion.

LLB Entrance Exam Pattern :-

The exam is an objective paper of 200 marks of two hours exam. The exam question will be mainly divided into 6 parts, they are;

Language Ability (50 Marks)

Legal Reasoning (30 Marks)

Aptitude of Learning (30 Marks)

General Knowledge (30 Marks)

General Science (30 marks)

Social Studies (30 Marks)
3rd April 2016, 09:37 PM
Rajgame

Default Re: Can I study LLB after completion of Political Science Honours?

Yes, You can do LLB course after completing your political science honours.Generally eligibility for LLB is on the basis of marks scored at the graduation examination.The person should be graduate like B.A or B.COM or B.SC degree with minimum of 40% marks(35%for SC/ST)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?