5th August 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join MBBS course after completion of B.Sc in Physics?

can i study mbbs after bsc physics

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  3. Can I do B.Sc Physics after MBBS along with job?
  4. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Physics?
  5. How may I join MBBS degree program after completion of B.Sc nursing course?
  6. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  7. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  8. Is this possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS in abroad after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course is a better choice for me to join between B.Sc in Physics and B.Tech in Civil after completion of 10+2 with 84% of marks?
  10. Is it possible to do MBBS after B.Sc MLT? Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exams being 23 years old? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to join B.Sc in Physics after completion of 12th Class with Informatics and without Mathematics?
  12. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  13. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  14. Can I do MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  15. Is it possible to do MBBS course after completion of BSc Nursing?
  16. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  17. Is it possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year MBBS in abroad after completion of BSc Nursing? How can I become a Doctor after doing BSc Nursing
  18. What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?
26th December 2012, 04:30 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MBBS course after completion of B.Sc in Physics?

YES, you can Join the MBBS course.
But for this you have to appear in the Competitive Written exams forst.
If you clear the written test, than you will be called for the counselling and than seats may be offered to you in the Medical college

You have to apply for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) exams

This Exam will be held on 5th May 2013
CBSE will conduct this exam.

Forms are being filled right now
Forms can only be filled through Online Mode through the below website
www.cbseneet.nic.in.

Last Date to apply is 31st December 2012 without any late Fees.
Fees of the form is Rs 1000/- (For General/OBC candidates)
Rs 550/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates

Eligibilty:
12th Pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in subjects Phy, Chemistry and Biology and passing marks in English

AGE- Minimum 17 years
1st June 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MBBS course after completion of B.Sc in Physics?

AM I ELIGIBLE AFTER COMPLETION OF MY B.V.SC DEGREE......... ? MY AGE IS 28. I AM A SCHEDULE CASTE. PLEASE SIR GIVE THE DETAILS CLEARLY AND NEATLY............ PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?