3rd March 2023, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BA after getting compartment in Commerce?

I got compartment in business studies from commerce stream but now I want to take admission in B.A Is it possible without giving compartment exam??

4th March 2023, 01:43 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Can I do BA after getting compartment in Commerce?

Yes, it is possible to take admission in BA even if you have a compartment in Business Studies. However, it depends on the specific college or university you are applying to. Some colleges may require you to clear the compartment exam before taking admission, while others may consider your application on a provisional basis, subject to clearing the exam later. It is best to check the admission requirements of the college or university you are interested in and reach out to their admission office for more information.
4th March 2023, 09:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission without clearing the paper.

So, you will be eligible to get admission only after the clearing your paper in compartmental examination.
26th March 2023, 12:15 AM
Ar_pit

Yes, you can do BA (Bachelor of Arts) after getting a compartment in Commerce in your 12th standard exams. However, you will need to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the university or college where you plan to pursue your BA degree. Typically, the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to a BA program is a pass in the 10+2 examination from a recognized board or equivalent.

It is important to note that admission to BA programs in some universities or colleges may be based on merit, while others may require you to qualify for an entrance exam. You will need to check the specific eligibility criteria and admission process of the university or college where you plan to pursue your BA degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?