25th June 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Information about compartment exam of Accountancy 12th commerce?

i want an hint in compartment exam of accountancy 12 commerce

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Exam - Previous Years Papers Download
  2. How can I become an Accountancy Teacher of Higher Secondary Level being a 12th WBCHSE Commerce candidate? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?
  4. 12th board compartment in 2 subjects, repeat 12th or take compartment exams?
  5. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which subject is better for graduation after 12th(commerce), Economics or Accountancy?
  7. How can I take admission in Chartered Accountancy Course? How can I take admission in the course after completing 12th in Commerce field?
  8. Which are the related courses for a commercial students
  9. Can I do CA course after passing B.Com?
  10. Courses I can do after compartment exam of 12th?
  11. Can I get admission in B.A after scoring 64.5% in commerce with additional subject
  12. Compartment in 1 subject(eco) in class 12th
  13. Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam?
  14. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  15. Last 5 years compartment question papers of Business Studies of 12th Delhi CBSE board commerce?
  16. What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard?
  17. Accountancy question papers of previous year for 12th CBSE Board exam
  18. Accountancy, Economics, Organization & Commerce, English and Gujarati solved question papers of last 10 years for 12th GSEB Board exam.
31st May 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about compartment exam of Accountancy 12th commerce?

If i fail in two main subjects of 12th gseb commerce then when i able to give exams . is i have to wait for one year or is i am able to give the exam after one month as per the rules ?
27th March 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about compartment exam of Accountancy 12th commerce?

If i will fail in accountancy but passed in 6th subject physical education. Would i still have to write compartment for accountancy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?