3rd March 2023, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for BSc in Geography honours?

Sir my name is sristi in my 12th class I have humanities group, so can I apply for BSc in Geography honours?

4th March 2023, 09:53 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for BSc in Geography honours?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Geography course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed std 12th with Science or any other stream.

So, you can apply for the admission in whichever institute you want to get admission. Admission procedure varies with institute. So, visit official website for the detail information.
25th March 2023, 11:18 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Eligibility for BSc in Geography honours?

The eligibility criteria for a BSc in Geography Honours program may vary slightly from one university to another, but generally, the following eligibility criteria are common:

Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.

Minimum Marks: Candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% to 60% marks in the qualifying examination. However, this percentage may vary from one college to another.

Subject Combination: Candidates should have studied Geography as one of the main subjects in their 10+2 or equivalent examination. Some universities may also require the candidate to have studied Mathematics as a subject in their 10+2.

Entrance Exam: Some universities or colleges may conduct an entrance exam for admission to the BSc Geography Honours program. The entrance exam may test the candidate's knowledge in subjects such as Geography, Mathematics, and English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?